Sunday, August 7, 2011

I have fallen on hard times, can you help me make a decision?

So I lost my job, my brothers dieing, I am having a little trouble with dealing with the chinese mafia and united states customs at this space in time in my life. Two months ago I worked as a licensed practical nurse and things were sailing along fine but now I find myself in this terrible, terrible place. So how did I get here? I lost my job for the second time in my life in the span of 1 year...this horrible Nevada economy is aweful. A week later I found out my brother was dieing, he is going through hell. I thought I would sell things on ebay and found a chinese importer offering great deals...I had no idea they were counterfeit. So what should I do? I am done with Nevada and going to be with my family. I have enough money to buy a motorhome(very cheap one around the 1200 range) and pay my car payment for one month. Or I could sleep in my SUV and have enough for 3 months of car payment. But if things don't come together by then I will lose my car and be a street person. Should I just by the RV and at least have a place to live even if I lose my SUV? Why did I post in this section? I need someone to pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment