Friday, August 12, 2011

Am I the only one sick of bad parenting?

Im sick of being psychologically abused and cheated by my parents. Im lied to day after day. My parents fail to keep promises, and when I express my feelings that what they have done makes me upset, they think its a joke, no matter how serious I am. They either tell me to shut up and do some mindless chore for them, or they laugh and ignore me. They don't care! My dad died when I was 9 and im 16 now. On fathers day, I had to buy a card for my step-dad and some flowers for my Grandfathers grave who passed away 20 years ago. My Mom and Step-dad both cried and made this huge ordeal that seemed so fake to me, like it was a movie. Then when I ask to go to my Fathers grave my Mom says, "No, you need to get home and clean out my car." My parents claim that us children are the reason the house is a mess, when in actuality my Mom causes at least 95% of those messes. But funny enough, they don't ask my older sister to clean it up. They don't ask my younger brother to clean it up. I must clean it up. When my siblings are home with my mom, and I am at my first job, they will literally wait all day for me to get home to clean up, instead of making my siblings do it. My Step-dad just absolutely hates me. He hit me in the groin so hard once, that I threw up. I later got in trouble for walking funny because my balls hurt and I told them why, and they just laughed. Im sick of feeling like **** everyday. Is there anyone else who Feels the same way? I just can't wait until I move out of this Hell Hole!

No comments:

Post a Comment