Friday, August 12, 2011

How to win a non guilty driving case?

Here is what happened, i drove on a road that had a maximum speed limit of 60 km/h, i maintained a proper speed that was under 60 km/h and once i seen construction ahead i used my breaks to slow down. The brakes didnt complete the full stop for some reason, i had them to the floor and it was barely slowing down, i do not know why it did that but i ended up using my ebrake and the next thing you know i hit a construction cone and the cone ended up hitting another car. I was so stressed out and i ended up driving home with my e brake because my brakes wouldnt work. about 30 minutes later police showed up at my door saying i hit and ran, i wasnt aware of this until they came and told me because i guess the cone that i hit, hit another car which ended up being an accident ? and then it looked like i ran... So the cops wrote me a ticket for a court date and the person that got hit my the cone is making bull **** up that i was speeding cause my car is a civic that is tuned up. because of this i could be loosing my license for 6 months because im a newly licensed driver and the ticket got written up as careless and imprudent driving. They also mentioned i have to do my inspection for my brakes, and once i do that i gotta get the guy that done it for me to tell the cops what happened and why in order to keep my license. Now im worried because i dont know if anyone will do that for me because they might not have time for me, but please leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment