Friday, August 12, 2011

Is locking people in cages the best way to convince them to stop acting like animals ?

I was in jail in Kendall County in Illinois , It's inhumane dehumanizing it's wrong . I understand why so many people go on rampage shootings now , you don't just put people in cages then expect them to be better . For me it has only callused my disdain for this so-called greatest country in the world . Do you think Jails/Prisons make things better or worse ? How can they just put people in concrete cages like that ? I think it's abuse . ( One thing before you start with all the " if you didn't commit any crimes then you wouldn't have to worry about it " BS , realize that 1 in 10 inmates across America is thought to be wrongly accused imprisoned ) none of the same old mundane mindless knee-jerk responses please , I want to hear originality .

No comments:

Post a Comment