Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I don't understand my feelings for this guy...?

I had a f u c k buddy for about two months. We worked at the same job, and we always flirted a lot. after we started having sex, he'd talk to me less and less to the point where we would ignore each other basically. I always had feelings for him, but never expressed it since I tried to remind myself what I got into, but when he went home with another girl one night,it crushed me. I was basically a booty call and I knew that. He'd open up to me at times, but I didnt think much of it- again because we were having mindless sex, becAuse I'd be moving soon. The last time we met, he just wanted to talk after we had sex, and he tAlked about a lot in his life, but I couldn't open up to him. It was weird, and I just told him I wanted to sleep with him, after listening to him for an hour which turned out to be the best sex ever. And I guess that's when I got fully attached... Because on my last day I told him I liked him alot and he never responded. Once again, I wascrushed. I never really told a guy how I felt before, I've always been weary of it... But I do wish I'd try to have a relationship As well, I'm more of arelAtionship girl despite this. Now everytime I see him on Facebook or anything it just makes me have butterflies And I wNt to puke at the same time. it got so bad to the point where I had to just delete him so I could stop torturing myself over this. Do you think my feelings are confused? Or mixed? Or what? Please help me understand my feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment