Thursday, August 11, 2011

Importing Vehicles From Japan - Canada - United States?

Actually i am also in the process of importing a Nissan S-15(Awesome Car). I have been sifting through the paperwork, and there is a lot of it, and have decided to go an alternate route. I was gonna import the car over as a specialty vehicle. Essentially i would import it over as a track car, for track use, therefore all of the safety bull*** wouldn't be necessary. You can put a max of 2k miles on track cars a year. Once i get it here, i am gonna use it on the track, and hopefully the traffic cops dont show up at my door for this, but i was probably gonna drive it on the street a little as well. Remember though, this method makes your car not street legal, as it will only be classified as a track car. The idea you proposed about canada is also really a very good idea. Please do let me know how all that works out, feel free to Private message, would be a lot of help to me, and i can let you know how things worked out with my method.

No comments:

Post a Comment