Saturday, August 6, 2011

Car was damaged while at automobile shop getting worked on...?

I just received a phone call regarding my car being damaged while it was at the automobile repair shop. I have a 5 speed civic with an automatic start button on the remote. I told the employees that yesterday we accidentally pushed the button and the car started and drove itself into the bumper of a van. (it was in 1st gear with the emergency brake up). I told the technician to be careful and not press the automatic start button. I received a phone call stating that the technician supposedly just pressed the unlock button on the remote and the car started and drove itself over the parking stopper (cement) and into a cement flower bed. There is damage to the car (deep scratches on the front bumper). Do I have any chance of the automobile center to pay for the repair of my bumper? Has anyone heard of this happening before?

No comments:

Post a Comment