Friday, August 5, 2011

Why do so many people conform by shopping at these stores?

I totally get you. When I was in middle school everyone had the skinny jeans-graphic tees-flips flops from Hollister look and I hated it. I had never stepped foot in a Hollister until last year and I realized they have some really cute things. So i guess it depends on what you buy from these stores. Just because someone shops there doesn't mean they have to dress like everyone else. But I do agree, most people who shop there pick the same things and all have the same look. Anyways, people at my school all dress from Forever21, h&m and american apparel and do kinda have the same style. So yeah, it doesn't really matter where you shop at, having a unique look depends on the things you get, how you put them together and bringing your personal touch to your style.

No comments:

Post a Comment