Friday, August 5, 2011

Should I Belly Dance with the Risque outfit that my employer requests?

The fact that you have to ask this question only proves that you are uncomfortable with it. You clearly are working on a better future and already have a job, more money at a cost of doing something that makes you feel uneasy isn't worth it. There are always things to consider as far as the future. If you have thick skin and are very liberal about nude bodies then you might make good money and get to see the world, but honestly I would be uneasy about playing part in giving young boys and girls an early look into the semi adult world. I know business men and this guy is using you to bring in more business, but he could still do so by having you use even breast tapes or a nude color bra. I know it's a hard decision but consider the future and how much is this money really going to make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment