Thursday, August 4, 2011

Is it bad to be a male virgin?

I'm going to get right down to the point. I'm 19 years old, and I'm a virgin. I can say I'm really not shy, but I haven't ever had a long term relationship that really has meant anything. Being in college, I know that lots of mindless sex happens. But for some reason, I don't want my first time to be mindless. I want it to mean something. However the society of my age group (mostly other males) ridicules and insults me for my personal choice. I've been called a "pussy", a "square", and an entourage of other demeaning names. I just want to know if it is really okay to be a virgin, or if I should toss away my values and just "lose it". Sometimes I just feel like an outcast, like that I'm different, because of my integrity. Is it really wrong? to I have to "get rid of it" just to be a man?

No comments:

Post a Comment