Thursday, August 4, 2011

Electro/Industrial Metal or Electro/Industrial Hard Rock music, HELP!?

Could any of U fans of this sort of music list some bands that are similar to the description I provided? I'm mainly looking for this type of music but with a vocalist that actually somewhat SINGS to the music instead of the raspy/phlegmy growling/screaming in the background. I like to at least understand some of the words they're saying. I LOVE the music but, I'm just wondering if there are any artists out there who have this kind of music but who actually kind of sing to it. Mindless Self Indulgence I suppose is a somewhat similar sound I'm lookin for; awesome electro/industrialish sound & I can actually understand what he's saying. I'd highly appreciate it if someone could assist me. I'm becoming a great fan of this type of genre. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment