Saturday, August 6, 2011

1998 honda civic Ac system high line extremely hot and low side warm?

Compressor ran and condensor fan ran and no blown fuse.. So i checked to see if it was cold inside car and it was all warm air blowing.. I touched high line and it was extremely hot and I touch low line and it was warmer than it was to start off.. So everything was still running and I thought maybe I had to much refrigerant so i turned off ac and bled a little off not even for 5 to 10 seconds.. I could tell there was not too much pressure so i remember i had the gauge to add refrigerant so i hooked it up on low side and it showed 25 pounds which is right on the line that says low and filled.. So i tryed to start ac and see if this number would change and when i turned on ac the compressor would not run but the condensor fan was still running and the fuse was not blown.. A little help please...

No comments:

Post a Comment